Intel Software Market
You can find on this page details on how to remove Intel Software Market for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Intel Software Market from your PCIntel
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Intel. Usually the Intel Software Market application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSM folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Intel Software Market by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSM\IntelSMInst\IntelSMInst.exe /uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. IntelSMClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 569.50 KB (583168 bytes) on disk.
Intel Software Market installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.69 MB (8065277
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IntelSMAgent.exe (55.50 KB)
- IntelSMDownloader.exe (18.50 KB)
- IntelSMInstaller.exe (11.50 KB)
- IntelSMLauncher.exe (12.98 KB)
- IntelSMClient.exe (569.50 KB)
- IntelSMInst.exe (6.98 MB)
- IntelSMSystemTray.exe (43.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168600
of Intel Software Market. You can find below a few links to other Intel Software Market releases:
Intel Software Market is an application by Intel. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Intel Software Market is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel Software Market from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel Software Market or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Software Market". The Intel Software Market app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel Software Market in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel Software Market, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel Software Market.
8. After removing Intel Software Market, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel Software Market which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel Software Market using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel Software Market by Intel from your PC, we are not saying that Intel Software Market by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel Software Market supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:10:35.130