Intel® Small Business Advantage
This page contains complete information on how to remove Intel® Small Business Advantage for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Intel® Small Business Advantage from your PCIntel(R) Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Intel(R) Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Small Business Advantage directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Intel® Small Business Advantage's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Small Business Advantage\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 57.41 KB (58792 bytes) on disk and is labeled Intel.SmallBusinessAdvantage.WindowsService.exe.
The following executables are contained in Intel® Small Business Advantage. They occupy 7.19 MB (7535072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HealthCenter.CleanupTool.exe (24.91 KB)
- Intel.SmallBusinessAdvantage.WindowsService.exe (57.41 KB)
- SBALaunchDelay.exe (44.41 KB)
- SBA_Proxy.exe (49.41 KB)
- ServiceDaclTool.exe (63.41 KB)
- ToastNotifications.exe (754.91 KB)
- IntelSmallBusinessAdvantage.exe (5.04 MB)
- SBANotifierIEC.exe (26.41 KB)
- SBA_IsctChecker.exe (26.91 KB)
- SBA_Notifier.exe (51.41 KB)
- Shell.UI.Helper.exe (44.41 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Intel® Small Business Advantage version 18.104.22.16839
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel® Small Business Advantage releases:
...click to view all...
Intel® Small Business Advantage is a program marketed by the software company Intel(R) Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Intel® Small Business Advantage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Intel® Small Business Advantage from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel® Small Business Advantage or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel® Small Business Advantage". The Intel® Small Business Advantage program will be found very quickly. After you click Intel® Small Business Advantage in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel® Small Business Advantage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel® Small Business Advantage.
8. After removing Intel® Small Business Advantage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel® Small Business Advantage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel® Small Business Advantage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel® Small Business Advantage by Intel(R) Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel® Small Business Advantage by Intel(R) Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel® Small Business Advantage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 05:17:55.783