Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator
Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator from your computerIntel RealSense Camera
. Take a look here
for more details on Intel RealSense Camera. More data about the app Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator can be seen at http://www.intel.com/realsense/support
. Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel\RealSense\CameraCalibrator folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Intel\RealSense\CameraCalibrator\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator. CameraCalibrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.64 MB (2764968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator. They occupy about 3.96 MB (4153680
bytes) on disk.
- CameraCalibrator.exe (2.64 MB)
- CameraCalibratorTray.exe (853.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (502.50 KB)
The current page applies to Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator version 1.0.7
Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator is a program marketed by the software company Intel RealSense Camera. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator". The Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator application will be found automatically. When you select Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator:
- The publisher is: http://www.intel.com/realsense/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Intel\RealSense\CameraCalibrator\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator.
8. After removing Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator by Intel RealSense Camera from your computer, we are not saying that Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator by Intel RealSense Camera is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel® RealSense™ Camerakalibrator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 22:11:21.797