Intel(R) Small Business Advantage
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Small Business Advantage for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Small Business Advantage from your systemIntel(R) Corporation
. More information on Intel(R) Corporation can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Small Business Advantage directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Intel(R) Small Business Advantage's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Small Business Advantage\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Intel(R) Small Business Advantage's primary file takes around 53.69 KB (54976 bytes) and is named Intel.SmallBusinessAdvantage.WindowsService.exe.
Intel(R) Small Business Advantage installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.35 MB (8757888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HealthCenter.CleanupTool.exe (18.69 KB)
- Intel.SmallBusinessAdvantage.WindowsService.exe (53.69 KB)
- SBALaunchDelay.exe (54.69 KB)
- SBA_Proxy.exe (36.19 KB)
- ServiceDaclTool.exe (61.19 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (509.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (271.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (172.84 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (268.84 KB)
- ToastNotifications.exe (751.69 KB)
- IntelSmallBusinessAdvantage.exe (5.05 MB)
- SBANotifierIEC.exe (24.19 KB)
- SBA_IsctChecker.exe (23.69 KB)
- SBA_Notifier.exe (48.19 KB)
- Shell.UI.Helper.exe (40.69 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Small Business Advantage version 220.127.116.1196
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Small Business Advantage versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Small Business Advantage is a program marketed by the software company Intel(R) Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Intel(R) Small Business Advantage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Small Business Advantage from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Small Business Advantage or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Small Business Advantage". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Small Business Advantage app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Small Business Advantage in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Small Business Advantage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Small Business Advantage.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Small Business Advantage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Small Business Advantage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Small Business Advantage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Small Business Advantage by Intel(R) Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Small Business Advantage by Intel(R) Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Small Business Advantage in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:42:15.113