Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Setup.exe and its approximative size is 990.52 KB (1014296 bytes).
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take an average of 990.52 KB (1014296
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.1121
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. When you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 06:31:19.660