Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.intel.com
if you want to read more on Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software on Intel Corporation's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Programme\Intel directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. DrWiFi.exe is the Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software's main executable file and it takes around 906.27 KB (928016 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.22 MB (11762912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DrWiFi.exe (906.27 KB)
- EvtEng.exe (850.27 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (890.27 KB)
- iCrdCll.exe (570.27 KB)
- iWrap.exe (1.00 MB)
- PfWizard.exe (1.46 MB)
- S24EvMon.exe (862.27 KB)
- wscwiz.exe (1.14 MB)
- ZCfgSvc.exe (1.34 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.56 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (1.41 MB)
This data is about Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software version 14.03.1000
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software:The files below were left behind on your disk by Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\BluetoothHS\AmpPalDrivers\AmpInst.dll
- C:\Program Files\Intel\BluetoothHS\AmpPalDrivers\amppal.cat
- C:\Program Files\Intel\BluetoothHS\AmpPalDrivers\amppal.inf
- C:\Program Files\Intel\BluetoothHS\AmpPalDrivers\amppal.sys
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software.
8. After removing Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless WiFi-Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-08 08:20:34.037