Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime
Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime from your systemIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. Usually the Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is named Setup.exe and its approximative size is 860.00 KB (880640 bytes).
Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 860.00 KB (880640
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime version 0.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime:
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) OpenCL CPU Runtime in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:11:34.057