Intel(R) Display Audio Driver
Intel(R) Display Audio Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Display Audio Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Display Audio Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Display Audio Driver directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Intel(R) Display Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Display Audio Driver\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Display Audio Driver's main executable file and it takes close to 175.27 KB (179480 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Display Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.15 MB (1206320
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1,002.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.14.00.3074
of Intel(R) Display Audio Driver. For more Intel(R) Display Audio Driver versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Intel(R) Display Audio Driver is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel(R) Display Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Display Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Display Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Display Audio Driver". The Intel(R) Display Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Display Audio Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Display Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Display Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Display Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Display Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Display Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Display Audio Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Display Audio Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Display Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:30:09.887