Intel Audio Studio
This page is about Intel Audio Studio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Intel Audio Studio from your computerIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Intel Audio Studio at ##ID_STRING1##
. Intel Audio Studio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel Audio Studio directory, depending on the user's decision. Intel Audio Studio's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. IntelAudioStudio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.71 MB (9138176 bytes) on disk.
Intel Audio Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.77 MB (9195520
bytes) on disk.
- iasocxut.exe (28.00 KB)
- iasxml.exe (28.00 KB)
- IntelAudioStudio.exe (8.71 MB)
The current web page applies to Intel Audio Studio version 2.00.00136
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel Audio Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Intel Audio Studio is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Intel Audio Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel Audio Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel Audio Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Audio Studio". The Intel Audio Studio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel Audio Studio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel Audio Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Intel Audio Studio:
- The publisher is: ##ID_STRING1##
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel Audio Studio.
8. After uninstalling Intel Audio Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel Audio Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel Audio Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Audio Studio by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel Audio Studio by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel Audio Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 09:53:53.593