Intel Antidiefstalservice is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Intel Antidiefstalservice from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfeeEx\Uninstall folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Intel Antidiefstalservice's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\McAfeeEx\Uninstall\McInst.exe" /uninstall "C:\Program Files\McAfeeEx\Uninstall\ATPreloadUninstall.inf". McInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 815.10 KB (834664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Intel Antidiefstalservice. They occupy about 815.10 KB (834664
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Intel Antidiefstalservice version 1.0
Intel Antidiefstalservice is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Intel Antidiefstalservice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel Antidiefstalservice from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel Antidiefstalservice or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Antidiefstalservice". If it is installed on your PC the Intel Antidiefstalservice app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel Antidiefstalservice in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel Antidiefstalservice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel Antidiefstalservice.
8. After uninstalling Intel Antidiefstalservice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel Antidiefstalservice that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel Antidiefstalservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel Antidiefstalservice by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel Antidiefstalservice by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel Antidiefstalservice supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 15:15:36.097