Integrity Client 10
A guide to uninstall Integrity Client 10 from your PC
Integrity Client 10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Parametric Technology Corporation
. You can find out more on Parametric Technology Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Integrity Client 10 at http://www.ptc.com
. Integrity Client 10 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Integrity\IntegrityClient10 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Integrity Client 10's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Integrity\IntegrityClient10\uninstall\IntegrityClientUninstall.exe". integrityg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 188.00 KB (192512 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Integrity Client 10. They occupy 6.23 MB (6528456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aa.exe (200.00 KB)
- Gateway.exe (432.00 KB)
- ident.exe (43.00 KB)
- im.exe (200.00 KB)
- img.exe (188.00 KB)
- integrity.exe (200.00 KB)
- IntegrityClient.exe (621.50 KB)
- integrityg.exe (188.00 KB)
- mksAPIViewer.exe (80.00 KB)
- PatchClient.exe (432.00 KB)
- regsvr32.exe (9.50 KB)
- rq.exe (200.00 KB)
- rqg.exe (188.00 KB)
- sd.exe (200.00 KB)
- sdg.exe (188.00 KB)
- si.exe (200.00 KB)
- sig.exe (188.00 KB)
- tm.exe (200.00 KB)
- tmg.exe (188.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.75 KB)
- java.exe (141.75 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.75 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.75 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.75 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.75 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.75 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.75 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.75 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.75 KB)
- klist.exe (32.75 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.75 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.75 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.75 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.75 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.75 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.75 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.75 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.75 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.75 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.75 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.78 KB)
- IntegrityClientUninstall.exe (536.00 KB)
- IconChng.exe (29.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to Integrity Client 10 version 10.0.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Integrity Client 10:
How to remove Integrity Client 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Integrity Client 10 is a program released by the software company Parametric Technology Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Integrity Client 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Integrity Client 10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrity Client 10". The Integrity Client 10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Integrity Client 10 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integrity Client 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Integrity Client 10:
- The publisher is: http://www.ptc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Integrity\IntegrityClient10\uninstall\IntegrityClientUninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Integrity Client 10.
8. After removing Integrity Client 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrity Client 10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrity Client 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Integrity Client 10:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrity Client 10 by Parametric Technology Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Integrity Client 10 by Parametric Technology Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrity Client 10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:24:14.167