IntegriSign Desktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall IntegriSign Desktop from your computerIntegriSign
. More information on IntegriSign can be found here
. More data about the app IntegriSign Desktop can be found at www.integrisign.com
. IntegriSign Desktop is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IntegriSign Desktop directory, subject to the user's decision. IntegriSign Desktop's main file takes about 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) and its name is AboutIntegriSign.exe.
The executable files below are part of IntegriSign Desktop. They occupy an average of 400.00 KB (409600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AboutIntegriSign.exe (36.00 KB)
- DeskConfig.exe (24.00 KB)
- PenTest.exe (168.00 KB)
- Preferences.exe (24.00 KB)
- Sample.exe (48.00 KB)
- Sample.exe (64.00 KB)
- esSDKSample.exe (36.00 KB)
This info is about IntegriSign Desktop version 10.2
only. For more IntegriSign Desktop versions please click below:
IntegriSign Desktop is an application offered by IntegriSign. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase IntegriSign Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IntegriSign Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IntegriSign Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "IntegriSign Desktop". The IntegriSign Desktop application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IntegriSign Desktop in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IntegriSign Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IntegriSign Desktop.
8. After uninstalling IntegriSign Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IntegriSign Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IntegriSign Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IntegriSign Desktop by IntegriSign from your PC, nor are we saying that IntegriSign Desktop by IntegriSign is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IntegriSign Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:57:59.673