This page is about Integrator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Integrator from your PCTEC electronics
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TEC electronics. Usually the Integrator program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TEC UserNameronics\Integrator folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TEC UserNameronics\Integrator\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Integrator. Integrator.exe is the Integrator's main executable file and it takes about 980.50 KB (1004032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Integrator. They occupy about 1.07 MB (1116737
bytes) on disk.
- Integrator.exe (980.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.
Integrator is an application marketed by the software company TEC electronics. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Integrator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Integrator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Integrator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Integrator". If it exists on your system the Integrator application will be found very quickly. When you click Integrator in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Integrator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Integrator.
8. After uninstalling Integrator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Integrator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integrator by TEC electronics from your computer, we are not saying that Integrator by TEC electronics is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 01:46:44.720