This page is about Integrator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Integrator from your PCTEC electronics
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TEC electronics. Usually the Integrator program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TEC UserNameronics\Integrator folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TEC UserNameronics\Integrator\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Integrator. Integrator.exe is the Integrator's main executable file and it takes about 980.50 KB (1004032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Integrator. They occupy about 1.07 MB (1116737
bytes) on disk.
- Integrator.exe (980.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.
Integrator is an application marketed by the software company TEC electronics. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Integrator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Integrator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Integrator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrator". If it exists on your system the Integrator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Integrator in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Integrator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Integrator.
8. After uninstalling Integrator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Integrator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integrator by TEC electronics from your computer, we are not saying that Integrator by TEC electronics is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 01:46:44.720