Integration Package 30.2.0
Integration Package 30.2.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Integration Package 30.2.0 from your computerCaterpillar, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Caterpillar, Inc.. Integration Package 30.2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Caterpillar\Integration Package\30.2.0 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Integration Package 30.2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Caterpillar\Integration Package\30.2.0\uninstall.exe. Integration Package 30.2.0's main file takes around 3.19 MB (3344896 bytes) and its name is edn_dir2.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Integration Package 30.2.0. They take about 92.72 MB (97223272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (219.80 KB)
- aspell.exe (769.86 KB)
- word-list-compress.exe (23.88 KB)
- gzip.exe (52.50 KB)
- indextiff.exe (140.50 KB)
- ncnconfiguration.exe (88.00 KB)
- postnedit.exe (148.00 KB)
- sview.exe (1.23 MB)
- tar.exe (66.00 KB)
- CatProeConfig.exe (100.00 KB)
- DisplayMessage.exe (117.50 KB)
- edit_interface.exe (22.54 MB)
- edn_dir.exe (484.00 KB)
- edn_dir2.exe (3.19 MB)
- encrypt.exe (18.03 MB)
- ftpformat.exe (140.00 KB)
- get_hardware_info.exe (136.00 KB)
- rastar_xfer.exe (22.53 MB)
- sitedat.exe (22.52 MB)
- user_extract_info.exe (220.07 KB)
- usrxdialog.exe (32.00 KB)
The current page applies to Integration Package 30.2.0 version 30.2.0
Integration Package 30.2.0 is an application by the software company Caterpillar, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Integration Package 30.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Integration Package 30.2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integration Package 30.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Integration Package 30.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Integration Package 30.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Integration Package 30.2.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Integration Package 30.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Integration Package 30.2.0.
8. After removing Integration Package 30.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integration Package 30.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Integration Package 30.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Integration Package 30.2.0 by Caterpillar, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Integration Package 30.2.0 by Caterpillar, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Integration Package 30.2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 19:29:19.573