Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1
Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 from your computerLoraine Lab
. Check out here
for more details on Loraine Lab. Detailed information about Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 can be found at https://bioviz.org
. Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IGB folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IGB\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IntegratedGenomeBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 505.81 KB (517952 bytes) on disk.
Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.03 MB (3178672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IntegratedGenomeBrowser.exe (505.81 KB)
- uninstall.exe (705.31 KB)
- automaticUpdater.exe (705.31 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (88.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (70.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.06 KB)
The current page applies to Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 version 9.0.1
Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 is a program marketed by the software company Loraine Lab. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://bioviz.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IGB\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1.
8. After removing Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 by Loraine Lab from your computer, we are not saying that Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 by Loraine Lab is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Integrated Genome Browser 9.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 09:16:15.960