Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1
Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 from your systemUnidata Program Center
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Unidata Program Center. You can see more info about Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv
. Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1. The application's main executable file is titled i4jdel.exe and it has a size of 27.44 KB (28099 bytes).
The executables below are part of Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1. They take an average of 1.54 MB (1619171
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (169.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (154.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (82.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (23.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (150.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.01
of Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1.
If planning to uninstall Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1
- C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\IDV 4.0u1.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1\Integrated Data Viewer Uninstaller.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1\Integrated Data Viewer.lnk
- C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1\jre\bin\awt.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1\jre\bin\java.exe
Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 is an application marketed by the software company Unidata Program Center. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1". If it exists on your system the Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 application will be found automatically. After you select Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1:
- The publisher is: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1.
8. After removing Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 by Unidata Program Center from your PC, we are not saying that Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 by Unidata Program Center is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Integrated Data Viewer 4.0u1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 09:25:14.603