Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat
This info is about Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat from your computerInsurgency Development Team
. Open here
where you can get more info on Insurgency Development Team. More information about the app Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat can be found at http://www.insurgencymod.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\steamapps\common\Source SDK Base directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 142.03 MB (148931552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- csgo.exe (101.00 KB)
- directx_jun2010_redist.exe (95.63 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (505.84 KB)
- skse_loader.exe (133.00 KB)
- SkyrimLauncher.exe (1.84 MB)
- TESV.exe (17.19 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- dotnetfx35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
If planning to uninstall Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 17700
Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat is an application marketed by Insurgency Development Team. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat". If it exists on your system the Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat:
- The software company is: http://www.insurgencymod.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat.
8. After removing Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat by Insurgency Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat by Insurgency Development Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 07:03:06.360