This page is about InstantStorm 2.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1 from your computerJan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka
. You can find out more on Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.instantstorm.com/
if you want to read more on InstantStorm 2.0.1 on Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for InstantStorm 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled InstantStorm.exe and it has a size of 4.65 MB (4878336 bytes).
The executables below are part of InstantStorm 2.0.1. They occupy about 7.01 MB (7354538
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstantStorm.exe (4.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (744.17 KB)
- Template.exe (665.00 KB)
- Compil32.exe (748.00 KB)
- ISCC.exe (93.00 KB)
- islzma32.exe (70.50 KB)
- islzma64.exe (97.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of InstantStorm 2.0.1.
InstantStorm 2.0.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1 from your computer:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\InstantStorm
InstantStorm 2.0.1 is an application marketed by the software company Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove InstantStorm 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete InstantStorm 2.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate InstantStorm 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "InstantStorm 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the InstantStorm 2.0.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click InstantStorm 2.0.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding InstantStorm 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InstantStorm 2.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.instantstorm.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling InstantStorm 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InstantStorm 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InstantStorm 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1 by Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka from your PC, nor are we saying that InstantStorm 2.0.1 by Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:52:26.047