This page is about InstantStorm 2.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1 from your computerJan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka
. You can find out more on Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.instantstorm.com/
if you want to read more on InstantStorm 2.0.1 on Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for InstantStorm 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled InstantStorm.exe and it has a size of 4.65 MB (4878336 bytes).
The executables below are part of InstantStorm 2.0.1. They occupy about 7.01 MB (7354538
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstantStorm.exe (4.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (744.17 KB)
- Template.exe (665.00 KB)
- Compil32.exe (748.00 KB)
- ISCC.exe (93.00 KB)
- islzma32.exe (70.50 KB)
- islzma64.exe (97.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of InstantStorm 2.0.1.
InstantStorm 2.0.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1 from your computer:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\InstantStorm
InstantStorm 2.0.1 is an application marketed by the software company Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove InstantStorm 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete InstantStorm 2.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InstantStorm 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InstantStorm 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the InstantStorm 2.0.1 application will be found automatically. After you click InstantStorm 2.0.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about InstantStorm 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InstantStorm 2.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.instantstorm.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling InstantStorm 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InstantStorm 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InstantStorm 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1 by Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka from your PC, nor are we saying that InstantStorm 2.0.1 by Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:52:26.047