You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove InstantStorm 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall InstantStorm 2.0 from your computerJan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka
. Further information on Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka can be seen here
. Please open http://www.instantstorm.com/
if you want to read more on InstantStorm 2.0 on Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling InstantStorm 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. InstantStorm 2.0's main file takes around 4.65 MB (4874240 bytes) and is called InstantStorm.exe.
InstantStorm 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.72 MB (7049507
bytes) on disk.
- InstantStorm.exe (4.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (733.78 KB)
- Template.exe (665.50 KB)
- Compil32.exe (667.50 KB)
- ISCC.exe (57.50 KB)
The current web page applies to InstantStorm 2.0 version 2.0.0
InstantStorm 2.0 is an application offered by the software company Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall InstantStorm 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase InstantStorm 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate InstantStorm 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "InstantStorm 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the InstantStorm 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click InstantStorm 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding InstantStorm 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InstantStorm 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.instantstorm.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantStorm\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InstantStorm 2.0.
8. After uninstalling InstantStorm 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InstantStorm 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InstantStorm 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InstantStorm 2.0 by Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka from your computer, we are not saying that InstantStorm 2.0 by Jan Kolarik and Ondrej Vaverka is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove InstantStorm 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:47:43.953