InstantMask Pro 2.7
InstantMask Pro 2.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall InstantMask Pro 2.7 from your computerclipping-path-studio.com
. More data about clipping-path-studio.com can be found here
. Further information about InstantMask Pro 2.7 can be seen at http://clipping-path-studio.com/
. InstantMask Pro 2.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantMask Pro 2.7 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantMask Pro 2.7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall InstantMask Pro 2.7. InstantMask Pro 2.7's main file takes around 3.85 MB (4037120 bytes) and is called InstantMask.exe.
InstantMask Pro 2.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.52 MB (4744474
bytes) on disk:
- InstantMask.exe (3.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about InstantMask Pro 2.7 version 2.7
InstantMask Pro 2.7 is a program released by clipping-path-studio.com. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall InstantMask Pro 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall InstantMask Pro 2.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find InstantMask Pro 2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "InstantMask Pro 2.7". The InstantMask Pro 2.7 program will be found very quickly. When you click InstantMask Pro 2.7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding InstantMask Pro 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InstantMask Pro 2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://clipping-path-studio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InstantMask Pro 2.7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove InstantMask Pro 2.7.
8. After removing InstantMask Pro 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong InstantMask Pro 2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InstantMask Pro 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall InstantMask Pro 2.7 by clipping-path-studio.com from your computer, we are not saying that InstantMask Pro 2.7 by clipping-path-studio.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InstantMask Pro 2.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 23:48:04.217