This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Instant ThumbView for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Instant ThumbView from your computerContextMagic.com
. Go over here
for more information on ContextMagic.com. Please follow http://www.ContextMagic.com
if you want to read more on Instant ThumbView on ContextMagic.com's web page. Instant ThumbView is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Instant ThumbView directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Instant ThumbView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Instant ThumbView\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called IVConfig.exe and it has a size of 342.50 KB (350720 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Instant ThumbView. They occupy an average of 1,011.33 KB (1035598
bytes) on disk.
- Feedback.exe (16.50 KB)
- IVConfig.exe (342.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.5
of Instant ThumbView. You can find below info on other versions of Instant ThumbView:
Instant ThumbView is a program marketed by the software company ContextMagic.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Instant ThumbView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Instant ThumbView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Instant ThumbView or simply click the Search field and type in "Instant ThumbView". The Instant ThumbView app will be found very quickly. After you select Instant ThumbView in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Instant ThumbView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Instant ThumbView:
- The publisher is: http://www.ContextMagic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Instant ThumbView\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Instant ThumbView.
8. After uninstalling Instant ThumbView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Instant ThumbView which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Instant ThumbView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Instant ThumbView by ContextMagic.com from your PC, we are not saying that Instant ThumbView by ContextMagic.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Instant ThumbView in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-17 16:52:59.317