InstallShield 11.50.42618 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall InstallShield 11.50.42618 from your PCMacrovision Corporation
. You can find out more on Macrovision Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macrovision Corporation\InstallShield folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for InstallShield 11.50.42618 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Macrovision Corporation\InstallShield\Uninstall.exe. InstallShield 11.50.42618's primary file takes about 97.57 KB (99916 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of InstallShield 11.50.42618. They occupy about 97.57 KB (99916
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 11.50.42618
of InstallShield 11.50.42618.
InstallShield 11.50.42618 is an application marketed by the software company Macrovision Corporation. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall InstallShield 11.50.42618 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase InstallShield 11.50.42618 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InstallShield 11.50.42618 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InstallShield 11.50.42618". If it is installed on your PC the InstallShield 11.50.42618 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select InstallShield 11.50.42618 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about InstallShield 11.50.42618, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall InstallShield 11.50.42618.
8. After removing InstallShield 11.50.42618, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong InstallShield 11.50.42618 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InstallShield 11.50.42618 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InstallShield 11.50.42618 by Macrovision Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that InstallShield 11.50.42618 by Macrovision Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InstallShield 11.50.42618 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-26 19:03:05.997