This info is about InstallSafe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall InstallSafe from your systemCorel Corporation
. Further information on Corel Corporation can be seen here
. More information about InstallSafe can be found at www.reviversoft.com
. InstallSafe is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe directory, regulated by the user's decision. InstallSafe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe\Uninstall.exe. InstallSafe.exe is the InstallSafe's primary executable file and it takes approximately 11.43 MB (11988776 bytes) on disk.
InstallSafe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.78 MB (25986448
bytes) on disk.
- InstallSafe.exe (11.43 MB)
- notifier.exe (2.18 MB)
- tray.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (469.80 KB)
- update.exe (8.33 MB)
The current page applies to InstallSafe version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other InstallSafe releases:
InstallSafe is an application by Corel Corporation. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove InstallSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete InstallSafe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate InstallSafe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InstallSafe". The InstallSafe program will be found very quickly. After you select InstallSafe in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding InstallSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InstallSafe:
- The publisher is: www.reviversoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InstallSafe.
8. After uninstalling InstallSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong InstallSafe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InstallSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove InstallSafe by Corel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that InstallSafe by Corel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InstallSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 19:14:53.480