This info is about InstallSafe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall InstallSafe from your systemCorel Corporation
. Further information on Corel Corporation can be seen here
. More information about InstallSafe can be found at www.reviversoft.com
. InstallSafe is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe directory, regulated by the user's decision. InstallSafe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe\Uninstall.exe. InstallSafe.exe is the InstallSafe's primary executable file and it takes approximately 11.43 MB (11988776 bytes) on disk.
InstallSafe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.78 MB (25986448
bytes) on disk.
- InstallSafe.exe (11.43 MB)
- notifier.exe (2.18 MB)
- tray.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (469.80 KB)
- update.exe (8.33 MB)
The current page applies to InstallSafe version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other InstallSafe releases:
InstallSafe is an application by Corel Corporation. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove InstallSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete InstallSafe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find InstallSafe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InstallSafe". If it is installed on your PC the InstallSafe application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click InstallSafe in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding InstallSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InstallSafe:
- The software company is: www.reviversoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InstallSafe.
8. After uninstalling InstallSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong InstallSafe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InstallSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove InstallSafe by Corel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that InstallSafe by Corel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InstallSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 19:14:53.480