This page is about InstallSafe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall InstallSafe from your computerReviverSoft LLC
. You can read more on ReviverSoft LLC or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on InstallSafe at www.reviversoft.com
. InstallSafe is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. InstallSafe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe\Uninstall.exe. InstallSafe's main file takes around 10.23 MB (10730240 bytes) and its name is InstallSafe.exe.
InstallSafe is composed of the following executables which take 12.85 MB (13471952
bytes) on disk:
- InstallSafe.exe (10.23 MB)
- tray.exe (2.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (469.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of InstallSafe. You can find below info on other versions of InstallSafe:
...click to view all...
InstallSafe has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe
InstallSafe is an application offered by ReviverSoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase InstallSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall InstallSafe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InstallSafe or simply click the Search field and type in "InstallSafe". If it is installed on your PC the InstallSafe application will be found very quickly. When you select InstallSafe in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding InstallSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InstallSafe:
- The web site of the program is: www.reviversoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\InstallSafe\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InstallSafe.
8. After uninstalling InstallSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InstallSafe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InstallSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove InstallSafe by ReviverSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that InstallSafe by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove InstallSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 20:47:03.300