You can find below details on how to uninstall Instagram for Windows. It was created for Windows by Instagram. Go over here for more information on Instagram. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Instagram by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the Instagram's main executable file and it occupies approximately 756.38 KB (774528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Instagram. They take about 11.31 MB (11861024 bytes) on disk.
How to delete Instagram from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Instagram is an application offered by the software company Instagram. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Instagram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Instagram or simply activate the Search field and type in "Instagram". If it exists on your system the Instagram program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Instagram in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Instagram, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Instagram.
8. After uninstalling Instagram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Instagram which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Instagram using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Instagram by Instagram from your computer, nor are we saying that Instagram by Instagram is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Instagram in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.