Instadub version 3.740
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Instadub version 3.740 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Instadub version 3.740 from your computerRootjazz
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Rootjazz. More details about Instadub version 3.740 can be seen at http://rootjazz.com/instadub/
. Instadub version 3.740 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Instadub directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Instadub version 3.740 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Instadub\unins000.exe. Isg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.37 MB (2483200 bytes) on disk.
Instadub version 3.740 is comprised of the following executables which take 34.91 MB (36610209
bytes) on disk:
- chromedriver.exe (8.30 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.56 MB)
- Instadub_monitor.exe (7.00 KB)
- Isg.exe (2.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.740
of Instadub version 3.740.
Instadub version 3.740 is a program marketed by the software company Rootjazz. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Instadub version 3.740 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Instadub version 3.740 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Instadub version 3.740 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Instadub version 3.740". If it is installed on your PC the Instadub version 3.740 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Instadub version 3.740 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Instadub version 3.740, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Instadub version 3.740:
- The web site of the program is: http://rootjazz.com/instadub/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Instadub\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Instadub version 3.740.
8. After removing Instadub version 3.740, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Instadub version 3.740 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Instadub version 3.740 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Instadub version 3.740 by Rootjazz from your computer, nor are we saying that Instadub version 3.740 by Rootjazz is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Instadub version 3.740 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 17:59:31.653