Instadub version 3.336
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Instadub version 3.336 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Instadub version 3.336 from your computerRootjazz
. More information about Rootjazz can be found here
. More details about Instadub version 3.336 can be found at http://rootjazz.com/instadub/
. Usually the Instadub version 3.336 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Instadub directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Instadub version 3.336 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Instadub\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1657344 bytes) on disk and is labeled Isg.exe.
The executables below are part of Instadub version 3.336. They occupy about 33.94 MB (35586721
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (8.12 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.56 MB)
- Isg.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This data is about Instadub version 3.336 version 3.336
Instadub version 3.336 is a program marketed by Rootjazz. Some users try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Instadub version 3.336 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Instadub version 3.336 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Instadub version 3.336 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Instadub version 3.336". The Instadub version 3.336 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Instadub version 3.336 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Instadub version 3.336, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Instadub version 3.336:
- The web site of the application is: http://rootjazz.com/instadub/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Instadub\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Instadub version 3.336.
8. After uninstalling Instadub version 3.336, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Instadub version 3.336 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Instadub version 3.336 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Instadub version 3.336 by Rootjazz from your computer, nor are we saying that Instadub version 3.336 by Rootjazz is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Instadub version 3.336 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 18:53:02.427