InstaWeather is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall InstaWeather from your systemvishnu Prasad
. Check out here
where you can get more info on vishnu Prasad. More details about InstaWeather can be found at http://prasad-vishnu.blogspot.com
. The program is usually placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\instaweather-fff3b90d237c222b478de32a27740cf1" folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for InstaWeather is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\instaweather-fff3b90d237c222b478de32a27740cf1\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". InstaWeather 's primary file takes around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside InstaWeather . They occupy about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This page is about InstaWeather version 1.0
InstaWeather is a program released by the software company vishnu Prasad. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase InstaWeather is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove InstaWeather with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find InstaWeather or simply activate the Search field and type in "InstaWeather ". If it exists on your system the InstaWeather app will be found automatically. When you select InstaWeather in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding InstaWeather , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InstaWeather :
- The publisher is: http://prasad-vishnu.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\instaweather-fff3b90d237c222b478de32a27740cf1\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove InstaWeather .
8. After uninstalling InstaWeather , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong InstaWeather which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InstaWeather with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InstaWeather by vishnu Prasad from your PC, we are not saying that InstaWeather by vishnu Prasad is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove InstaWeather in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 10:01:22.963