Insight for Excel
Insight for Excel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Insight for Excel from your computerBIOVIA
. You can read more on BIOVIA or check for application updates here
. Usually the Insight for Excel program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\BIOVIA Insight for Excel v2.5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Insight for Excel's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\BIOVIA Insight for Excel v2.5\UNINSTAL.EXE" "C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\BIOVIA Insight for Excel v2.5\INSTALL.LOG" "BIOVIA Insight for Excel v2.5 Uninstall". BIOVIADraw.exe is the Insight for Excel's main executable file and it takes close to 188.00 KB (192512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Insight for Excel. They take an average of 914.61 KB (936560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstal.EXE (128.00 KB)
- BIOVIADraw.exe (188.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x64.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet20_x86.exe (20.00 KB)
- SymyxDraw_DDEServ2.exe (211.50 KB)
- ValidatePath.exe (6.00 KB)
- ConfigLicenseUtil.exe (64.30 KB)
- ConvertWorkbook.exe (69.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of Insight for Excel.
Insight for Excel is a program offered by BIOVIA. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Insight for Excel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Insight for Excel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Insight for Excel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Insight for Excel". The Insight for Excel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Insight for Excel in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Insight for Excel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Insight for Excel.
8. After removing Insight for Excel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Insight for Excel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Insight for Excel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Insight for Excel by BIOVIA from your computer, nor are we saying that Insight for Excel by BIOVIA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Insight for Excel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 13:00:42.630