This web page contains complete information on how to remove Insight-Americas for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Insight-Americas from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Insight-Americas is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Insight-Americas is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and occupies 2.98 MB (3123544 bytes).
Insight-Americas contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.22 MB (3371872
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.98 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Insight-Americas is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Insight-Americas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Insight-Americas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Insight-Americas or simply click the Search field and type in "Insight-Americas". If it exists on your system the Insight-Americas app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Insight-Americas in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Insight-Americas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Insight-Americas.
8. After removing Insight-Americas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Insight-Americas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Insight-Americas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Insight-Americas by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Insight-Americas by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Insight-Americas in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 01:54:16.913