Insane 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Insane 2 from your PCTargem Games
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Targem Games. More information about the program Insane 2 can be seen at http://russobit-m.ru/eng/insane2
. Insane 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Insane2 directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Insane 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled appid_6520.exe and occupies 2.26 MB (2364920 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Insane 2. They occupy 133.80 MB (140304168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- Cakeattrib.exe (196.00 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
- AutoEReg.exe (3.95 MB)
- CWMC.exe (11.31 MB)
- RegHelp.exe (13.87 KB)
- QTMovExporter.exe (352.00 KB)
- CakewalkPublisher.exe (2.70 MB)
- CakewalkSoundCloud.exe (4.39 MB)
- cwaftool.exe (321.00 KB)
- EncoderConfig.exe (42.37 KB)
- FaultReporter.exe (74.37 KB)
- VstScan.exe (150.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This web page is about Insane 2 version 2
If planning to uninstall Insane 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Insane 2:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Insane 2.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 35320
Insane 2 is an application offered by the software company Targem Games. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Insane 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Insane 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Insane 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Insane 2". If it exists on your system the Insane 2 app will be found automatically. When you select Insane 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Insane 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Insane 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://russobit-m.ru/eng/insane2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Insane 2.
8. After uninstalling Insane 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Insane 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Insane 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Insane 2 by Targem Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Insane 2 by Targem Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Insane 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 21:23:05.040