Inquisition is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Inquisition from your PCMicroids
. Further information on Microids can be found here
. More details about the program Inquisition can be seen at http://www.microids.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Inquisition directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Inquisition is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Inquisition\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Inquisition.exe is the Inquisition's primary executable file and it occupies close to 436.00 KB (446464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Inquisition. They occupy about 2.59 MB (2710810
bytes) on disk.
- Autorun.exe (552.00 KB)
- Game.exe (1.13 MB)
- Inquisition.exe (436.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.78 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (456.50 KB)
The current page applies to Inquisition version 18.104.22.168
Inquisition is a program released by Microids. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Inquisition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Inquisition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Inquisition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Inquisition". The Inquisition app will be found very quickly. When you click Inquisition in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Inquisition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inquisition:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microids.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Inquisition\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Inquisition.
8. After uninstalling Inquisition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Inquisition which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Inquisition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Inquisition by Microids from your computer, nor are we saying that Inquisition by Microids is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Inquisition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-13 15:22:46.033