InnoUninst 220.127.116.110 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall InnoUninst 18.104.22.1680 from your systemAerodynamica Software
. More information about Aerodynamica Software can be found here
. More details about InnoUninst 22.214.171.1240 can be found at http://aerodynamica.idz.net
. Usually the InnoUninst 126.96.36.1990 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\My Collection Explorer directory, depending on the user's option during install. InnoUninst 188.8.131.520's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\My Collection Explorer\uninstex.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ce2000v4.exe and its approximative size is 4.06 MB (4255798 bytes).
The executables below are part of InnoUninst 184.108.40.2060. They occupy an average of 5.08 MB (5323775
bytes) on disk.
- aedial.exe (60.00 KB)
- ce2000v4.exe (4.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
- uninstex.exe (362.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of InnoUninst 18.104.22.1680.
InnoUninst 22.214.171.1240 is a program marketed by Aerodynamica Software. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall InnoUninst 126.96.36.1990 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove InnoUninst 188.8.131.520 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate InnoUninst 184.108.40.2060 or simply click the Search field and type in "InnoUninst 220.127.116.110". If it exists on your system the InnoUninst 18.104.22.1680 program will be found very quickly. After you select InnoUninst 22.214.171.1240 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about InnoUninst 126.96.36.1990, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InnoUninst 188.8.131.520:
- The web site of the application is: http://aerodynamica.idz.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My Collection Explorer\uninstex.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove InnoUninst 184.108.40.2060.
8. After uninstalling InnoUninst 220.127.116.110, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong InnoUninst 18.104.22.1680 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing InnoUninst 22.214.171.1240 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall InnoUninst 126.96.36.1990 by Aerodynamica Software from your PC, we are not saying that InnoUninst 188.8.131.520 by Aerodynamica Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InnoUninst 184.108.40.2060 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 06:01:18.757