Inno Setup version 5.2.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Inno Setup version 5.2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Inno Setup version 5.2.1 from your computerJordan Russell
. Open here
where you can read more on Jordan Russell. Please follow http://www.innosetup.com/
if you want to read more on Inno Setup version 5.2.1 on Jordan Russell's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inno Setup 5 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Inno Setup version 5.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Inno Setup 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Compil32.exe is the Inno Setup version 5.2.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 660.50 KB (676352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Inno Setup version 5.2.1. They take about 1.37 MB (1439518
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Compil32.exe (660.50 KB)
- ISCC.exe (56.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.78 KB)
- MyProg-IA64.exe (5.50 KB)
- MyProg-x64.exe (4.50 KB)
- MyProg.exe (4.00 KB)
The current page applies to Inno Setup version 5.2.1 version 5.2.1
Inno Setup version 5.2.1 is an application offered by the software company Jordan Russell. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Inno Setup version 5.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Inno Setup version 5.2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Inno Setup version 5.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Inno Setup version 5.2.1". The Inno Setup version 5.2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Inno Setup version 5.2.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Inno Setup version 5.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inno Setup version 5.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.innosetup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Inno Setup 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Inno Setup version 5.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Inno Setup version 5.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Inno Setup version 5.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Inno Setup version 5.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Inno Setup version 5.2.1 by Jordan Russell from your computer, we are not saying that Inno Setup version 5.2.1 by Jordan Russell is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Inno Setup version 5.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 11:53:24.467