Inno Setup version 2.0.19
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Inno Setup version 2.0.19 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Inno Setup version 2.0.19 from your PCJordan Russell
. More data about Jordan Russell can be found here
. More info about the app Inno Setup version 2.0.19 can be seen at http://www.innosetup.com/
. Inno Setup version 2.0.19 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Inno Setup 2 directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Inno Setup version 2.0.19 is C:\Program Files\Inno Setup 2\unins000.exe. Compil32.exe is the Inno Setup version 2.0.19's primary executable file and it occupies close to 486.00 KB (497664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Inno Setup version 2.0.19. They occupy about 593.94 KB (608199
bytes) on disk.
- Compil32.exe (486.00 KB)
- ISCC.exe (33.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.05 KB)
- MyProg.exe (3.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.19
of Inno Setup version 2.0.19.
Inno Setup version 2.0.19 is an application released by Jordan Russell. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Inno Setup version 2.0.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Inno Setup version 2.0.19 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Inno Setup version 2.0.19 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Inno Setup version 2.0.19". If it exists on your system the Inno Setup version 2.0.19 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Inno Setup version 2.0.19 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Inno Setup version 2.0.19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inno Setup version 2.0.19:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innosetup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Inno Setup 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Inno Setup version 2.0.19.
8. After removing Inno Setup version 2.0.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Inno Setup version 2.0.19 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Inno Setup version 2.0.19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Inno Setup version 2.0.19 by Jordan Russell from your PC, nor are we saying that Inno Setup version 2.0.19 by Jordan Russell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Inno Setup version 2.0.19 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 07:22:33.363