Inno Setup Unpack 1.5
Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 from your computerKOROSOFT
. Take a look here
for more details on KOROSOFT. More info about the application Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 can be seen at http://users.atw.hu/korosoft/index.html
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\Inno Setup Unpack directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\Inno Setup Unpack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Inno Setup Unpack 1.5. The application's main executable file is titled Unpack.exe and its approximative size is 1.95 MB (2040320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Inno Setup Unpack 1.5. They take about 6.48 MB (6797148
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (727.34 KB)
- Unpack.exe (1.95 MB)
- isu-de.exe (394.00 KB)
- isu-en.exe (394.00 KB)
- isu-hu.exe (394.00 KB)
- isu-pb-de.exe (391.00 KB)
- isu-pb-en.exe (391.00 KB)
- isu-pb-hu.exe (391.00 KB)
- wfacebook.exe (391.00 KB)
- wlinkedin.exe (391.00 KB)
- wmyspace.exe (390.50 KB)
- wtwitter.exe (390.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of Inno Setup Unpack 1.5.
Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 is a program marketed by KOROSOFT. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Inno Setup Unpack 1.5". The Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 app will be found automatically. After you select Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Inno Setup Unpack 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inno Setup Unpack 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://users.atw.hu/korosoft/index.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\Inno Setup Unpack\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Inno Setup Unpack 1.5.
8. After removing Inno Setup Unpack 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 by KOROSOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 by KOROSOFT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Inno Setup Unpack 1.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:42:17.937