This page is about InjuredPixels for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall InjuredPixels from your systemAurelitec
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Aurelitec. More details about the app InjuredPixels can be found at http://www.aurelitec.com/injuredpixels/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\InjuredPixels folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\InjuredPixels\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove InjuredPixels. The application's main executable file is called InjuredPixels.exe and its approximative size is 51.50 KB (52736 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in InjuredPixels. They take 101.76 KB (104203
bytes) on disk.
- InjuredPixels.exe (51.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.26 KB)
The current web page applies to InjuredPixels version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other InjuredPixels versions:
InjuredPixels is a program offered by Aurelitec. Some users choose to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase InjuredPixels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase InjuredPixels from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate InjuredPixels or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InjuredPixels". The InjuredPixels program will be found automatically. After you click InjuredPixels in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding InjuredPixels, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InjuredPixels:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aurelitec.com/injuredpixels/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InjuredPixels\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InjuredPixels.
8. After uninstalling InjuredPixels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong InjuredPixels that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InjuredPixels using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InjuredPixels by Aurelitec from your PC, we are not saying that InjuredPixels by Aurelitec is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove InjuredPixels supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:29:42.793