InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 from your computerScience Accessibility Net
. Open here
for more info on Science Accessibility Net. Please follow http://www.sciaccess.net
if you want to read more on InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 on Science Accessibility Net's website. InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. InftyReader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.01 MB (2110288 bytes) on disk.
InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.42 MB (37136548
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- CharImagemanager.exe (124.00 KB)
- ColorToMono.exe (62.42 KB)
- Infty.exe (218.83 KB)
- InftyLayoutViewer.exe (576.00 KB)
- InftyReader.exe (2.01 MB)
- IR3SerialNumberRegister.exe (96.00 KB)
- KML_CSV_Converter.exe (118.42 KB)
- Pdf2Image.exe (26.42 KB)
- pdf2txt.exe (6.21 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (109.00 KB)
- main.exe (4.36 MB)
- pdfdetach.exe (846.50 KB)
- pdffonts.exe (860.00 KB)
- pdfimages.exe (864.50 KB)
- pdfinfo.exe (858.00 KB)
- pdftopng.exe (1.70 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.57 MB)
- pdftops.exe (1.67 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (918.50 KB)
- pdfdetach.exe (1.04 MB)
- pdffonts.exe (1.05 MB)
- pdfimages.exe (1.06 MB)
- pdfinfo.exe (1.05 MB)
- pdftopng.exe (2.19 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (2.01 MB)
- pdftops.exe (2.14 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company Science Accessibility Net. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "InftyReader Version184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. When you click InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about InftyReader Version22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InftyReader Version126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sciaccess.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InftyReader Version188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling InftyReader Version184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 by Science Accessibility Net from your PC, nor are we saying that InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 by Science Accessibility Net is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 17:03:45.093