InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 from your computerScience Accessibility Net
. Open here
for more info on Science Accessibility Net. Please follow http://www.sciaccess.net
if you want to read more on InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 on Science Accessibility Net's website. InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. InftyReader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.01 MB (2110288 bytes) on disk.
InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.42 MB (37136548
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- CharImagemanager.exe (124.00 KB)
- ColorToMono.exe (62.42 KB)
- Infty.exe (218.83 KB)
- InftyLayoutViewer.exe (576.00 KB)
- InftyReader.exe (2.01 MB)
- IR3SerialNumberRegister.exe (96.00 KB)
- KML_CSV_Converter.exe (118.42 KB)
- Pdf2Image.exe (26.42 KB)
- pdf2txt.exe (6.21 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (109.00 KB)
- main.exe (4.36 MB)
- pdfdetach.exe (846.50 KB)
- pdffonts.exe (860.00 KB)
- pdfimages.exe (864.50 KB)
- pdfinfo.exe (858.00 KB)
- pdftopng.exe (1.70 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.57 MB)
- pdftops.exe (1.67 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (918.50 KB)
- pdfdetach.exe (1.04 MB)
- pdffonts.exe (1.05 MB)
- pdfimages.exe (1.06 MB)
- pdfinfo.exe (1.05 MB)
- pdftopng.exe (2.19 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (2.01 MB)
- pdftops.exe (2.14 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company Science Accessibility Net. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InftyReader Version126.96.36.199". The InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. After you select InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about InftyReader Version220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InftyReader Version18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.sciaccess.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InftyReader Version22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling InftyReader Version126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 by Science Accessibility Net from your PC, nor are we saying that InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 by Science Accessibility Net is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 17:03:45.093