InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 from your computerScience Accessibility Net
. You can find out more on Science Accessibility Net or check for application updates here
. More information about InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.sciaccess.net
. InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. InftyReader Version184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) and is named InftyReader.exe.
InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.37 MB (34992723
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- CharImagemanager.exe (124.00 KB)
- ColorToMono.exe (56.00 KB)
- Infty.exe (152.00 KB)
- InftyLayoutViewer.exe (576.00 KB)
- InftyReader.exe (432.00 KB)
- IR3SerialNumberRegister.exe (96.00 KB)
- KML_CSV_Converter.exe (112.00 KB)
- Pdf2Image.exe (20.00 KB)
- pdf2txt.exe (6.21 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (109.00 KB)
- main.exe (3.99 MB)
- pdfdetach.exe (846.50 KB)
- pdffonts.exe (860.00 KB)
- pdfimages.exe (864.50 KB)
- pdfinfo.exe (858.00 KB)
- pdftopng.exe (1.70 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.57 MB)
- pdftops.exe (1.67 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (918.50 KB)
- pdfdetach.exe (1.04 MB)
- pdffonts.exe (1.05 MB)
- pdfimages.exe (1.06 MB)
- pdfinfo.exe (1.05 MB)
- pdftopng.exe (2.19 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (2.01 MB)
- pdftops.exe (2.14 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of InftyReader Version22.214.171.124.
InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company Science Accessibility Net. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "InftyReader Version18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. When you click InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about InftyReader Version188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InftyReader Version184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.sciaccess.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sAccessNet\InftyReader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove InftyReader Version220.127.116.11.
8. After removing InftyReader Version18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 by Science Accessibility Net from your PC, we are not saying that InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 by Science Accessibility Net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 01:46:11.217