This page is about InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 from your computerScience Accessibility Net
. Go over here
for more details on Science Accessibility Net. Click on http://www.sciaccess.net
to get more info about InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 on Science Accessibility Net's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\sAccessNet\InftyReader folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\sAccessNet\InftyReader\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 416.00 KB (425984 bytes) on disk and is called InftyReader.exe.
InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.87 MB (28172322
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- ColorToMono.exe (56.00 KB)
- Infty.exe (140.00 KB)
- InftyLayoutViewer.exe (576.00 KB)
- InftyReader.exe (416.00 KB)
- IR3SerialNumberRegister.exe (96.00 KB)
- Pdf2Image.exe (20.00 KB)
- pdf2txt.exe (22.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- main.exe (3.99 MB)
- pdfdetach.exe (846.50 KB)
- pdffonts.exe (860.00 KB)
- pdfimages.exe (864.50 KB)
- pdfinfo.exe (858.00 KB)
- pdftopng.exe (1.70 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.57 MB)
- pdftops.exe (1.67 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (918.50 KB)
- pdfdetach.exe (1.04 MB)
- pdffonts.exe (1.05 MB)
- pdfimages.exe (1.06 MB)
- pdfinfo.exe (1.05 MB)
- pdftopng.exe (2.19 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (2.01 MB)
- pdftops.exe (2.14 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to InftyReader Version126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company Science Accessibility Net. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InftyReader Version126.96.36.199". The InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you select InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about InftyReader Version220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InftyReader Version18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sciaccess.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\sAccessNet\InftyReader\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove InftyReader Version22.214.171.124.
8. After removing InftyReader Version126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong InftyReader Version188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InftyReader Version184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InftyReader Version220.127.116.11 by Science Accessibility Net from your PC, nor are we saying that InftyReader Version18.104.22.168 by Science Accessibility Net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall InftyReader Version22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 10:44:45.533