Informes 2.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Informes 2.1 from your PCAutoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos
. Go over here
for more info on Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos. More details about the program Informes 2.1 can be found at http://www.dgi.gob.pa
. Informes 2.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Informes folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Informes 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Informes\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Informes 2.1's primary file takes about 2.14 MB (2240512 bytes) and is named Informes.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Informes 2.1. They occupy about 2.21 MB (2314746
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (72.49 KB)
- Informes.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Informes 2.1 version 2.1
Informes 2.1 is a program released by the software company Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Informes 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Informes 2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Informes 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Informes 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Informes 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Informes 2.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Informes 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Informes 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dgi.gob.pa
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Informes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Informes 2.1.
8. After removing Informes 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Informes 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Informes 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Informes 2.1 by Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos from your PC, we are not saying that Informes 2.1 by Autoridad Nacional de Ingresos Públicos is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Informes 2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-01 20:57:11.533