Information is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Information from your computerVisualBee
. You can read more on VisualBee or check for application updates here
. Usually the Information application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Information folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Information by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Information\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes).
Information installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 76.50 KB (78336
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Information version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Information versions:
Information is an application offered by the software company VisualBee. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Information is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Information from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Information or simply click the Search field and type in "Information". The Information app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Information in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Information, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Information.
8. After removing Information, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Information which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Information using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Information by VisualBee from your PC, we are not saying that Information by VisualBee is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Information supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-16 17:12:43.830