InfoTrigger is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall InfoTrigger from your computerInfoTrigger
. Additional info about InfoTrigger can be read here
. Click on http://info-trigger.com/support
to get more facts about InfoTrigger on InfoTrigger's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoTrigger folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for InfoTrigger is C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoTrigger\InfoTrigger2Un.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file is called InfoTrigger2.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 103.24 KB (105720 bytes).
InfoTrigger installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.71 MB (2843088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InfoTrigger2Un.exe (540.79 KB)
- InfoTrigger2Uninstall.exe (253.71 KB)
- updateInfoTrigger2.exe (399.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- InfoTrigger2.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- InfoTrigger2.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- InfoTrigger2.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- InfoTrigger2.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
- utilInfoTrigger2.exe (391.24 KB)
The current web page applies to InfoTrigger version 2014.11.25.062133
alone. You can find here a few links to other InfoTrigger releases:
...click to view all...
InfoTrigger is a program marketed by the software company InfoTrigger. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove InfoTrigger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove InfoTrigger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find InfoTrigger or simply click the Search field and type in "InfoTrigger". If it is installed on your PC the InfoTrigger app will be found very quickly. After you select InfoTrigger in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about InfoTrigger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InfoTrigger:
- The publisher is: http://info-trigger.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoTrigger\InfoTrigger2Un.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InfoTrigger.
8. After uninstalling InfoTrigger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of InfoTrigger which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InfoTrigger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove InfoTrigger by InfoTrigger from your computer, we are not saying that InfoTrigger by InfoTrigger is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove InfoTrigger in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:39:00.363