InfoTrigger is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall InfoTrigger from your computerInfoTrigger
. Additional info about InfoTrigger can be read here
. Click on http://info-trigger.com/support
to get more facts about InfoTrigger on InfoTrigger's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoTrigger folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for InfoTrigger is C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoTrigger\InfoTrigger2Un.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file is called InfoTrigger2.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 103.24 KB (105720 bytes).
InfoTrigger installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.71 MB (2843088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InfoTrigger2Un.exe (540.79 KB)
- InfoTrigger2Uninstall.exe (253.71 KB)
- updateInfoTrigger2.exe (399.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- InfoTrigger2.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- InfoTrigger2.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- InfoTrigger2.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- InfoTrigger2.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
- utilInfoTrigger2.exe (391.24 KB)
The current web page applies to InfoTrigger version 2014.11.25.062133
alone. You can find here a few links to other InfoTrigger releases:
...click to view all...
InfoTrigger is a program marketed by the software company InfoTrigger. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove InfoTrigger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove InfoTrigger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate InfoTrigger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InfoTrigger". If it is installed on your PC the InfoTrigger app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select InfoTrigger in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding InfoTrigger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InfoTrigger:
- The publisher is: http://info-trigger.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoTrigger\InfoTrigger2Un.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InfoTrigger.
8. After uninstalling InfoTrigger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of InfoTrigger which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InfoTrigger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove InfoTrigger by InfoTrigger from your computer, we are not saying that InfoTrigger by InfoTrigger is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove InfoTrigger in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:39:00.363