InfoSafe Plus Version 6
InfoSafe Plus Version 6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall InfoSafe Plus Version 6 from your PCWakefieldSoft LLC
. Further information on WakefieldSoft LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.wakefieldsoft.com
if you want to read more on InfoSafe Plus Version 6 on WakefieldSoft LLC's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\InfoSafe directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\InfoSafe\uninst\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall InfoSafe Plus Version 6. InfoSafe Plus Version 6's primary file takes about 592.26 KB (606472 bytes) and is called InfoSafePlus.exe.
InfoSafe Plus Version 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.33 MB (1391819
bytes) on disk.
- CASLremas.exe (24.20 KB)
- InfoSafePlus.exe (592.26 KB)
- RemCond.exe (29.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
of InfoSafe Plus Version 6.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall InfoSafe Plus Version 6.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove InfoSafe Plus Version 6:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\K82GPJS1\InfoSafe_Plus_v6_5.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\TPUHE2RX\1306931827_infosafe-plus.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\InfoSafe Plus v6.5.lnk
InfoSafe Plus Version 6 is an application offered by the software company WakefieldSoft LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase InfoSafe Plus Version 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete InfoSafe Plus Version 6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InfoSafe Plus Version 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "InfoSafe Plus Version 6". The InfoSafe Plus Version 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click InfoSafe Plus Version 6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding InfoSafe Plus Version 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InfoSafe Plus Version 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.wakefieldsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InfoSafe\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InfoSafe Plus Version 6.
8. After removing InfoSafe Plus Version 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InfoSafe Plus Version 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InfoSafe Plus Version 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InfoSafe Plus Version 6 by WakefieldSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that InfoSafe Plus Version 6 by WakefieldSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InfoSafe Plus Version 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-06 09:35:21.450