InfoSafe Plus Version 6
InfoSafe Plus Version 6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall InfoSafe Plus Version 6 from your PCWakefieldSoft LLC
. Further information on WakefieldSoft LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.wakefieldsoft.com
if you want to read more on InfoSafe Plus Version 6 on WakefieldSoft LLC's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\InfoSafe directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\InfoSafe\uninst\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall InfoSafe Plus Version 6. InfoSafe Plus Version 6's primary file takes about 592.26 KB (606472 bytes) and is called InfoSafePlus.exe.
InfoSafe Plus Version 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.33 MB (1391819
bytes) on disk.
- CASLremas.exe (24.20 KB)
- InfoSafePlus.exe (592.26 KB)
- RemCond.exe (29.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
of InfoSafe Plus Version 6.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall InfoSafe Plus Version 6.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove InfoSafe Plus Version 6:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\K82GPJS1\InfoSafe_Plus_v6_5.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\TPUHE2RX\1306931827_infosafe-plus.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\InfoSafe Plus v6.5.lnk
InfoSafe Plus Version 6 is an application offered by the software company WakefieldSoft LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase InfoSafe Plus Version 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete InfoSafe Plus Version 6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate InfoSafe Plus Version 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InfoSafe Plus Version 6". The InfoSafe Plus Version 6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click InfoSafe Plus Version 6 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about InfoSafe Plus Version 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InfoSafe Plus Version 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.wakefieldsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InfoSafe\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InfoSafe Plus Version 6.
8. After removing InfoSafe Plus Version 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InfoSafe Plus Version 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InfoSafe Plus Version 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InfoSafe Plus Version 6 by WakefieldSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that InfoSafe Plus Version 6 by WakefieldSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InfoSafe Plus Version 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-06 09:35:21.450