You can find on this page details on how to remove InfoRoute for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall InfoRoute from your systemSIDAT
. Additional info about SIDAT can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\InfoRoute folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing InfoRoute is "C:\Program Files\InfoRoute\UninstallerData\Uninstall InfoRoute.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. InfoRoute's main file takes around 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) and its name is Uninstall InfoRoute.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside InfoRoute. They take about 1.10 MB (1151147
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall InfoRoute.exe (312.00 KB)
- java.exe (24.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (28.09 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.10 KB)
- keytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (28.11 KB)
- klist.exe (28.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (28.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (28.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (28.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (28.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (28.15 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (28.14 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to InfoRoute version 188.8.131.52
InfoRoute is an application released by SIDAT. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase InfoRoute is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase InfoRoute from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate InfoRoute or simply click the Search feature and type in "InfoRoute". The InfoRoute app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select InfoRoute in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding InfoRoute, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove InfoRoute.
8. After removing InfoRoute, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InfoRoute that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InfoRoute with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InfoRoute by SIDAT from your PC, nor are we saying that InfoRoute by SIDAT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove InfoRoute in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:27:26.047