This page is about InfoPet 7.2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall InfoPet 7.2.5 from your systemInfologika
. Check out here
for more info on Infologika. More info about the application InfoPet 7.2.5 can be seen at http://www.infopet.com.br
. Usually the InfoPet 7.2.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for InfoPet 7.2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.61 MB (6928384 bytes) on disk and is named InfoPet.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside InfoPet 7.2.5. They take about 46.95 MB (49226695
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- infopetWeb.exe (410.00 KB)
- infoLicenca.exe (191.00 KB)
- InfoPet.exe (6.61 MB)
- InstalaSuporte.exe (4.51 MB)
- InstallTreinamento.exe (9.53 MB)
- Mongoose.exe (53.50 KB)
- psftp.exe (328.00 KB)
- report.exe (2.13 MB)
- suspendSleep.exe (364.00 KB)
- tMailer.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (40.17 KB)
- nfeWeb.exe (62.00 KB)
- phantomjs.exe (6.80 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (55.50 KB)
- createdb.exe (56.00 KB)
- createlang.exe (58.50 KB)
- createuser.exe (57.50 KB)
- dropdb.exe (54.00 KB)
- droplang.exe (58.50 KB)
- dropuser.exe (54.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (123.50 KB)
- oid2name.exe (25.00 KB)
- pgAdmin3.exe (7.74 MB)
- pgbench.exe (47.50 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (25.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (58.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (78.00 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (299.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (98.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (64.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (141.50 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (29.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (95.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.32 MB)
- psql.exe (344.00 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (57.00 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (39.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (24.50 KB)
- zic.exe (59.50 KB)
- mongoose.exe (56.00 KB)
- Treinamento.exe (44.77 KB)
The current web page applies to InfoPet 7.2.5 version 7.2.5
InfoPet 7.2.5 is an application offered by Infologika. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove InfoPet 7.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase InfoPet 7.2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find InfoPet 7.2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "InfoPet 7.2.5". The InfoPet 7.2.5 app will be found automatically. After you click InfoPet 7.2.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about InfoPet 7.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InfoPet 7.2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.infopet.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall InfoPet 7.2.5.
8. After uninstalling InfoPet 7.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong InfoPet 7.2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing InfoPet 7.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InfoPet 7.2.5 by Infologika from your computer, nor are we saying that InfoPet 7.2.5 by Infologika is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InfoPet 7.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:09:15.613