InfoHesiveEP V 18.104.22.168
This page is about InfoHesiveEP V 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall InfoHesiveEP V 126.96.36.199 from your system2BrightSparks Pte Ltd
. Further information on 2BrightSparks Pte Ltd can be seen here
. Detailed information about InfoHesiveEP V 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.2brightsparks.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\InfoHesiveEP folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove InfoHesiveEP V 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\InfoHesiveEP\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled InfoHesiveEP.exe and its approximative size is 5.16 MB (5413216 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with InfoHesiveEP V 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 18.06 MB (18933921
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InfoHesiveEP.exe (5.16 MB)
- InfoHesiveEPEBookSetup.exe (917.50 KB)
- InfoHesiveEPViewer.exe (3.93 MB)
- RegisterInfoHesiveEPFileTypes.exe (890.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (757.27 KB)
- UnRegisterInfoHesiveEP.exe (921.76 KB)
- hh.exe (10.50 KB)
- htmlhelp.exe (3.34 MB)
- mobigen.exe (1.45 MB)
- pdf2xml.exe (768.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of InfoHesiveEP V 22.214.171.124.
InfoHesiveEP V 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by 2BrightSparks Pte Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove InfoHesiveEP V 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall InfoHesiveEP V 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate InfoHesiveEP V 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "InfoHesiveEP V 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the InfoHesiveEP V 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. When you click InfoHesiveEP V 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about InfoHesiveEP V 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InfoHesiveEP V 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.2brightsparks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\InfoHesiveEP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InfoHesiveEP V 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing InfoHesiveEP V 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong InfoHesiveEP V 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing InfoHesiveEP V 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove InfoHesiveEP V 188.8.131.52 by 2BrightSparks Pte Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that InfoHesiveEP V 184.108.40.206 by 2BrightSparks Pte Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InfoHesiveEP V 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 17:06:44.837