This page contains detailed information on how to remove InfoDonsk v3.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall InfoDonsk v3.0 from your PCInfoDonsk
. Open here
where you can read more on InfoDonsk. Please follow http://www.infodonsk.ru
if you want to read more on InfoDonsk v3.0 on InfoDonsk's website. Usually the InfoDonsk v3.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\InfoDonsk directory, depending on the user's option during setup. InfoDonsk v3.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\InfoDonsk\unins000.exe". InfoDonsk v3.0's main file takes about 3.64 MB (3811840 bytes) and is called InfoDonsk.exe.
InfoDonsk v3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.28 MB (4486048
bytes) on disk.
- InfoDonsk.exe (3.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
The current page applies to InfoDonsk v3.0 version 3.0
InfoDonsk v3.0 is an application offered by InfoDonsk. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall InfoDonsk v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall InfoDonsk v3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate InfoDonsk v3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "InfoDonsk v3.0". If it is installed on your PC the InfoDonsk v3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select InfoDonsk v3.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about InfoDonsk v3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InfoDonsk v3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.infodonsk.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\InfoDonsk\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InfoDonsk v3.0.
8. After uninstalling InfoDonsk v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InfoDonsk v3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InfoDonsk v3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall InfoDonsk v3.0 by InfoDonsk from your PC, nor are we saying that InfoDonsk v3.0 by InfoDonsk is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InfoDonsk v3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:03:02.323