This page contains thorough information on how to remove InfoBibliothek for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall InfoBibliothek from your systemAkademische Arbeitsgemeinschaft
. Take a look here
for more details on Akademische Arbeitsgemeinschaft. You can uninstall InfoBibliothek by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.29 MB (3452928 bytes) on disk and is called InfoNavigator.exe.
The executable files below are part of InfoBibliothek. They take about 4.44 MB (4652032
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallDB.exe (3.50 KB)
- InfoBibMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- InfoNavigator.exe (3.29 MB)
InfoBibliothek is an application offered by Akademische Arbeitsgemeinschaft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall InfoBibliothek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall InfoBibliothek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find InfoBibliothek or simply activate the Search field and type in "InfoBibliothek". If it is installed on your PC the InfoBibliothek application will be found very quickly. After you click InfoBibliothek in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about InfoBibliothek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InfoBibliothek.
8. After uninstalling InfoBibliothek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong InfoBibliothek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing InfoBibliothek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove InfoBibliothek by Akademische Arbeitsgemeinschaft from your computer, nor are we saying that InfoBibliothek by Akademische Arbeitsgemeinschaft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InfoBibliothek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:24:46.107