InfoBar version 1.17.03.31
This page contains complete information on how to remove InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 from your PCApex Technology
. Further information on Apex Technology can be found here
. InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\InfoBar folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 is C:\Program Files\InfoBar\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. InfoBar.exe is the InfoBar version 1.17.03.31's main executable file and it occupies close to 142.50 KB (145920 bytes) on disk.
InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 855.66 KB (876197
bytes) on disk:
- InfoBar.exe (142.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
The current web page applies to InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 version 1.17.03.31
InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 is an application by the software company Apex Technology. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "InfoBar version 1.17.03.31". The InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about InfoBar version 1.17.03.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall InfoBar version 1.17.03.31.
8. After uninstalling InfoBar version 1.17.03.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 by Apex Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 by Apex Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove InfoBar version 1.17.03.31 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 07:09:05.733